Shipshape Studio blog: craft and design Shipshape Studio blog home Shipshape Studio shop Shipshape Studio website Shipshape Studio press About Shipshape Studio Shipshape Studio FAQs and Contact

2.9.12

We Like

We Like is a new feature where each Sunday we'll share one thing that has caught out eye that week. Sometimes the posts will be written by me and sometimes they'll be written by Adam, but each one will be the perfect amount of reading for a Sunday afternoon.

'up & down' by Anotel Knotek 
'time is running out' and 'mistapes' by Anotel Knotek 
Anotel Knotek's work has had me smiling. I like words, I like puns, and I like simplicity. And, you know, we all make mistapes sometimes.

See more on Anotel's website, blog, and Twitter.

-Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let us know your thoughts. We appreciate each and every one, and try to respond to as many as possible.